Presenting Magically – Transforming Your Stage Presence With NLP
by Tad James, MS, PhD and David Shepherd BSc, DES
Ever wondered how some people who have presented in front have had you enthralled by their masterful presenter & training style?
Have you always wanted to be able to effortlessly entertain and motivate your audience or students – just like some of the great speakers, presenters and trainers?
It was believed that such captivating performances were only possible if you were one of the fortunate, “natural-born” presenters. However, with the use of advanced human communication technologies such as NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) and FasTrak learning process, everyone can learn to present magnificently.
Moreover, even if you are professional presenter, this book sets out to provide you with easy to master tips and techniques that will transform your presenting skills. Learn the secrets of many of the world’s top presenters!
This book will teach you the following platform skills (and much more!)
• How to adopt and change your beliefs and attitudes to become a master presenters
• How to enable you to be calm, balanced and centered
• How to have a incredible connection with your audience and students
• How to change and structure your language and the way you talk for optimum effect
• How to deal with hecklers
• How to use metaphors to engage your audience
• How to best use gestures to access the unconscious mind of the participant
• How to use and own the stage
• How to elicit and use states in your audience – and anchor them
• How to structure presentations to fit everyone’s different learning style
• How to grab the audience’s attention – and keep it throughout your entire presentation.
Whether you are a newcomer or a seasoned professional, Presenting Magically will provide you with masterful tips and techniques that will transform your presenting skills. Introducing the secrets of many of the worlds top presenters, this, the most comprehensive book available on the application of NLP to presentation, explores:
- How to adopt the beliefs and attitudes of master presenters
- How to become calm, balanced and centered
- How to connect with your audience
- How to structure your language to optimum effect
- How to handle hecklers
- How to use metaphor
- How to use gesture to access the unconscious mind of the viewer
- How to sue and own the stage
- How to elicit states from your audience and anchor them
- How to structure presentations to fit everyone’s learning style
- How to grab the audience’s attention – and keep it.
“A true breakthrough in the field of communications and training… Presenting Magically is the only training text you will ever need!“
Caroline Miller PhD – Co Author of Healing Yourself with Self Hypnosis
“If you want to be an excellent presenter, buy this book. Read it, and try out the exercises. It is well worth the price. There is so much in it that you will have ideas for improving your performance for the rest of your training career.“
Peter Young – Author of Understanding NLP
“Written in an accessible manner, the chapters cover a wide range of topics and processes that are useful to anyone who presents to others. There are many examples, exercises, reflections and models presented. It should appeal to both the inexperienced and the seasoned presenter – both should find either new ways of approaching their role or a new angle on processes they already use.”
Carol Harris – Author of Consult Yourself
“Strongly recommended, 5 Star”
Andy Bradbury – Honest Abe’s NLP Book Reviews
“The authors provide incredibly powerful techniques for anyone who presents to any size of audience.”
Stuart Harragan – Harragan Hypnotherapy
“Abandoning NLP techniques when presenting is like abandoning technology in business.”
“Excellent book! I am transformed as a teacher, trainer and presenter.”
“Every trainer should do this course, to remind them that there is always so much more to learn. An excellent course.”