The FasTrak™ NLP Trainer’s Training Series
The Trainer’s Collection – What does it take to be a Trainer? The information contained in this program is advanced. We recommend a good basic understanding of NLP. If you question your background or experience and need some direction write or call our office. Also, see the Practitioner Collection.
In this Collection:
Mastering the Art and Science of Training Excellence:
The masters at teaching NLP were created, not born. Here you’ll learn exactly what creates a powerful presenter and how to internalize these strategies for success.
- Mastering the Training State
- Removing Fear and Stage Fright (Time Line Induction)
- Reading the Room
- Rapport on Stage
- Advanced Physiology Techniques
- Energy Extension
- Staying in Uptime
Training Design and Structure:
One of the keys to accelerating the retention of your presentation is proper design and structure. Learn the specific steps to make all your trainings a unique and unforgettable experience. “Utilizing Trance in Learning” Advanced Training Design.
The Modeling Process for Duplicating Excellence:
- Training Styles
- The 4-Mat System
- Learning Styles
- Nested Loops
- Learning Strategies in Training
- Setting Up a Room for Maximum Results
The Language of Training :
Most of the time it is not what you say, but how you say it. By structuring your language and understanding how people change and learn, you’ll be able to transform your audience thoughts and behaviors.
- Multiple Level Communication
- Hypnotic Patterns for Trainers
- Multiple Embedded Metaphors
- Voice Anchoring
- Using Questions to Transform Students
- Quantum Linguistics
Discover the art of speaking to a group. Learn how to use NLP in advanced ways to control your audience and enhance student competence. Entertain and move your audience for powerful results.
- State Elicitation and Anchoring
- Steps for Answering Questions
- Group Calibration and Rapport
- Anchoring the Group
- The Satir Categories
- Platform Anchoring
- Chaining States and Universals
- Unpacking Stage Anchors
- Postures and Gestures
- Utilizing the Stage
- Group Dynamics
Coaching and Testing:
Create winning relationships with individual students. Learn how to give feedback and bring lagging students up to speed. Be completely in control during distractions.
- The Art of Coaching
- Feedback and Tasking
- Life Cycles of Groups
- Strategies for Handling Group Behavior
- Handling Distractions
Audience and Student Dynamics:
Understanding the psychological makeup of your audience can help dictate the training style and design of your course. Transform your group communication and motivation skills.
- Training Principles
- Principles of Learning and Memory
- Accelerated Learning
- Type Indicator
- Kiersey Bates
- Meta Programs in Training
- Values in Training
- Claire Graves “Survival System”
The Bonding Process:
Establishing rapport is a key factor in all human communication. Bonding goes much deeper than rapport and normally occurs randomly. Now, learn how to create deep bonding.
- Going Beyond Rapport
- Processes Which Cause Bonding
- Bonding Ecology and Ethics
Creating a Successful Business:
Discover exactly how to start, build and run a successful training from those who have done it.
- The Business of Training
- Proven Marketing Techniques
- Advertising Insights
- Vertical Product Integration
- Positioning Yourself
- Choosing a Business Structure
- Building Relationships
- Logistics and Planning
- Curriculum for Practitioner and Master Practitioner
- NLP Introductory Sessions
NOW ON mp3 High Quality Audio – on an USB stick! This audio set is one of the best trainer’s trainings in the business. This is really the NLP trainer’s training that started it all. It is the model for virtually every other trainer’s training in the field. Perfect for transfer on your iPod, mp3 player, phone or tablet!